Thursday 27 September 2012

Vyvyen in Perth Interview with Alexander McCall Smith

Vyvyen in Perth Interview with Alexander McCall Smith at Scone Palace Perth.

Over the last few months I have been privileged to meet and interview some really interesting people and none more so than prolific Edinburgh writer Alexander McCall Smith.  To describe him as famous is like saying Beluga caviar tastes nice .... a bit of an understatement! With the number of books he's written now reaching triple figures, the man is quite frankly a literary phenomenon.  So I'm sure you can understand why I felt just a shade nervous as I parked my little mini in the grounds of Scone Palace - I almost threw up in their exquisitely manicured car park.

However, I needn't have worried. Sandy and I were soon chatting away like old pals about the latest endeavours of six year old Bertie in his latest novel Sunshine on Scotland Street.  Also can't wait to read his new novel Trains and Lovers due to hit the shelves sometime in November. Hope you enjoy the interview xx
See the video of the interview



No comments:

Post a Comment